Friday, May 12, 2017

Robert Shenkkan's BUILDING THE WALL May Have Us All Asking Many Hard Questions





Robert Schenkkan's new play, BUILDING THE WALL, is a powder keg of a story starring James Badge Dale and Tamara Tunie, and directed by Ari Edelson that begins previews on May 12, 2017, with an official opening on May 19, 2017.

I recently had the absolute pleasure to talk to the cast and the creatives about the show, their lives, and more.  I actually made James Badge Dale blush, and I must say it may go down as a first on the podcast.  Please enjoy my conversations with the amazing team, and while making your plans to come to NYC, perhaps you should add this timely piece to your visit.

Click HERE  to hear my conversations with the cast and creatives.   Please SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music, and leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment