Saturday, March 25, 2017

Top 20 Most Popular Episodes Year 1 Number 5: Laura Michelle Kelly




So close and still a ways to go to get to the Number One spot of Keith Price's Curtain Call Top 20 Most Popular Episodes Year 1 Countdown, but we are moving up to the Number 5 position with the amazingly talented, super gorgeous, leading lady currently touring in THE KING AND I with our fabulous friend to the podcast, Jose Llana.  She also stole my heart as Mary Poppins, the fabulous Ms. Laura Michelle Kelly.   When we sat for our chat,  Laura was bravely stepping into the cabaret spotlight at famed NYC supper club, Feinstein's 54 Below





She and I had such a fun time talking.  After a few minutes, I felt like I made a new GFF.  Of course, I haven't heard from her since.  No Tea, No Shade, as the kids say, because I know that she is touring the country, but I would not be mad at a postcard or something.  LOL.   I am so glad that you guys that listen to this podcast actually love her as much as I do. (Hey Michelle gurl, call me!)  Click Here to hear my delicious conversation with a fab leading lady.  

Subscribe to Keith Price's Curtain Call now available on ItunesGoogle Play MusicSoundcloudMixcloud, and LibSyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment