Saturday, March 18, 2017

Top 20 Most Popular Episodes #12- Geneva Carr



As the Top 20 Most Popular Episodes Countdown continues, we must take a moment and stop by Number 12 with Tony Award Nominated actress, Geneva Carr.  She is another one of my favorite people that I have had the pleasure of just being able to be around.  She is currently serving it up weekly on CBS's #1 new show, BULL.  

I first met Geneva, when she was nominated for the Tony Award for her brilliant performance in the insanely crazy, HAND TO GOD.  She then returned to the theater in a mind bending piece, INCOGNITO, which is what this interview was to help promote.

Geneva and I always have a good time chatting in and out of a studio, and the one thing that I always love about her is that when I was in my transition from my old job to my many jobs now, she never forgot me.  Click Here to enjoy my conversation with Ms.Geneva aka Ms. Celie, and make sure to watch her in BULL on CBS, Tuesday Nights 9p EST/8p CST.









Subscribe to Keith Price's Curtain Call available on ItunesGoogle Play MusicSoundcloudMixcloud, and LibSyn.















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    most popular beds

    ReplyDelete